Emergency Medicine Job In Cullman, Alabama
Emergency Medicine PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
* Annual Volume 45,000
* 24 Hours of Physician Coverage
* 12-20 Hours of ED Fellow Coverage
* 24-36 Hours of Mid-Level Coverage
* Fast Track
* Electronic T-Systems EMR
* Fantastic Compensation Package which includes – Full Health Coverage, Funded HSA, Funded 401k, CME Stipend, Malpractice, Relocation Stipend, Generous Sign On Bonus.
* Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine
Many retail stores, restaurants, and entertainment options are all available in Cullman, AL. It retains the feel and charm of a smaller community with a “family feeling” you cannot get anywhere else. Cullman is located in the center of the northern half of Alabama on Brindley Mountain, part of the Cumberland Plateau. Situated just off I-65, Cullman is 35 miles south of the Tennessee River and approximately 30 minutes from Decatur, 45 minutes from Huntsville and 45 minutes from Birmingham.
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.