OB/GYN Job In Germantown, Wisconsin
Join our growing OB/Gyn practiceNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jeanette Krimmer: Sign in to view
Aurora Health Center in Germantown, Wisconsin, has an exciting opportunity for an additional OBGyn to join a very busy practice. You will join 2 other providers at this site location, but combine to form a group of 15.
- Call would be 1:15 (Back up call in addition)
- 2 Da Vinci Surgical systems on-site
- Primary office in Germantown, deliveries at Aurora Grafton
- Over 1000 births expected in 2017
- to Gyn/Onc, Uro/Gyn, Maternal Fetal Medicine and Level II NICU
- New clinic with attached ambulatory surgical center
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Less than 20 miles from Milwaukee
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best - care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.