Internal Medicine Job In Bad Axe, Michigan
Michigan Medical Center Hiring a Primary Care Physician CPH# JOB-2401180Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with productivity bonuses. You will be offered $150K medical education loan repayment, life insurance, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, medical and dental benefits for you and your family, four weeks of PTO, one week of CME time with a $4K stipend, a 401(k) retirement package, relocation assistance up to $10K, and a $25K sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this Michigan town. The area offers a pleasant variety of restaurants, stores, florists, photographers, parks, and churches. It's close to Lake Huron, so you'll be able to boat, fish, hunt, camp, or golf near the beaches of the beautiful great lakes.
CompHealth works closely with all types of facilities: from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. We will help you find a variety of family medicine jobs or internal medicine jobs to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 20-25 patients per day
- Monday-Friday with 1:6 call
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Competitive compensation with productivity bonuses
- $150K medical education loan repayment
- Life insurance, malpractice with tail, medical and dental benefits
- 4 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME time with a $4K stipend
- Relocation assistance up to $10K and a $25K sign-on
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.