General Neurology Job In Fort Worth, Texas
General Neurologist with Profit Sharing in Fort Worth, TX CPH# JOB-2401320Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
All other neurological disorders
You will cover two local hospitals that are 30 minutes apart with about 75% outpatient / 25% inpatient mix. The schedule is M-F, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM with 1:4 call. The patient census is 15 - 20 patients per day.
In-house procedures include:
EEG (Routine, Sleep Deprived and Ambulatory)
EMG and Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS)
Blink Reflex Test
Lumbar Punctures (LP)
Visual Evoked Potentials (VEP)
IV infusions including Tysabri, Solumedrol and Depacon
BOTOX Injections for Chronic Migraines
The ideal candidate will be board certified in Neurology and have an active TX license (or have already applied for one). If you don't have one, CompHealth has a physician resource team that can assist you with your licensing and credentialing at no cost to you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Tim McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2401320.
- General Neurologist with 75% outpatient
- Generous Salary with profit sharing
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k with matching, CME allowance with stipend, 3 weeks of vacation
- DFW has a wide variety of Arts, culture, dining, theatre, music & museums
- Ft. Worth-Arlington ranked 15th on Forbes list of best places for Business and Careers
- Join a colloquial group provides much needed healthcare coverage
- Area offers great schools and top rated communities to live with affordable cost of living
- H1 & J1 visa sponsorship is available for the right candidate
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.