OB/GYN Job In Fresno, California
North Central California OB/GYN Opportunity with Great Call & Strong Comp Package CPH# JOB-2401162Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The position highlights an easy 1:4 call schedule along with 25 days of total paid time off. They are focused on providing their physicians an ideal work/life balance with an option of full-time or part-time employment.
The earning potential here is paramount with providers making well into the mid $300s for General OB/GYN.
Torte Reform malpractice insurance ensures providers can reduce liability and focus on providing excellent care.
For more information and the opportunity to apply for this position, please reach out to me directly at 203-663-9356 or email your CV and references to Greg.Giroux@comphealth.com.
- Quality-of-life call schedule: 1 day per week and 1 weekend per month
- closer to San Francisco
- An opportunity to give back to the community
- Strong salary + generous productivity = huge earning potential
- Relocation assistance
- Torte reform malpractice insurance
- 3 weeks PTO plus 10 federal holidays (25 days total)
- Ability to reach high earning potential
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.