Internal Medicine Job In Hartsdale, New York
Primary Care Physician Position in Westchester County, NY CPH# JOB-2400502Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, one week CME time with a stipend, a stipend for dues and licenses, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in beautiful Westchester County. You will be only a short drive away all the culture and excitement of NYC and close to Boston and Philly as well.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right family medicine job or internal medicine job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Office open Monday- Saturday
- 20 patients per day
- Participate in education and research
- Must be BE or BC in FM, IM, or Med-Ped
- Competitive compensation with RVU bonuses
- 4 weeks of PTO, 1 week CME with a stipend
- Life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.