General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Maryville, Missouri
Adult Psychiatrist Position in Missouri, IP and OP CPH# JOB-2401448Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll be provided relocation assistance up to $10K, a sign-on, five days of CME time with a $5K stipend, a 403(b) retirement package, and paid malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, RVU production bonuses, health benefits, student loan repayment, 25 PTO days, and 7 holidays.
You will enjoy living in this great Missouri town. You will love its friendly atmosphere, affordable housing, and access to great outdoor activities of every kind.
Contact CompHealth to learn about this position or be connected with a variety of psychiatry jobs. You will get to choose an opportunity with the location and benefits you've been searching for.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 1 week inpatient, 1 week outpatient
- J1 and H1-B visa holders welcome
- Final-year residents considered
- $10K relocation assistance plus a sign-on$10K relocation assistance plus a sign-on
- Competitive salary and RVU bonuses
- 25 PTO days, 7 holidays, 5 CME days with $5K
- 403(b) retirement package, and paid malpractice insurance
- Student loan repayment
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.