General Surgery Job In Colorado
Employed General Surgeon Opportunity in Colorado CPH# JOB-2401425Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, three weeks of PTO, full relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this Colorado town. This is a historic area with great views of Colorado, a low cost of living, and a close-knit feel.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other general surgery jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Sharon Wilmot at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 10 days on, 4 days off
- Physician retiring
- Endoscope procedures required
- J1 and H1-B holders considered
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Loan repayment, full relocation assistance, 403(b) retirement
- Medical benefits, life insurance, malpractice insurance
- 3 weeks of PTO plus CME time
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.