Surgical Oncology Job In Florida
Surgical Oncologist Needed in Northern FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
North Florida Regional Medical Center and Surgical Group of Gainesville are seeking a fellowship trained, board certified / board eligible surgical oncologist to join their team.
- The incoming surgeon would join a group of 9 general surgeons and be a hepatobiliary specialist focusing on liver, pancreas, duodenum, gall bladder and esophageal cancers.
- Some general surgery call required.
- Hospital will be offering the incoming physician a competitive compensation package including salary, benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Located in northern Florida, hospital is just a short drive from the coast as well as many of Central Florida?s premier attractions, like Disney.
- City is home to the University of Florida Gators but it is much more than just a sports town.
- City offers a lively downtown area, intriguing museums and countless events and outdoor activities.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.