Endocrinology Job In Ohio
Northeastern Ohio seeks EndocrinologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidate will join established 35 physician multi-specialty group as first Endocrinologist.
- Busy outpatient-only practice should ramp up quickly with abundant patient referrals from the largest primary care network in region.
- Diabetes center located in hospital, on-site Nurse Practitioner Diabetes Educator, huge diabetes patient need.
- Option of working 4 day work week, flexible hours, possibly part time can be negotiated, new clinic under construction.
- Financial package will include competitive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, possible loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, life, dental, 401 and 403B pension plans, 3 weeks vacation/CME with $2500 expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads along with experienced candidates welcomed.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.