Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Presque Isle, Maine
Lucrative Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity in Beautiful Maine CPH# JOB-2401838Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position requires a current Maine license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. J1 and H1-B visa holders will be considered. Current residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this northern Maine town. It is recognized for its friendliness, hospitality, natural beauty, and access to the best New England outdoor activities.
CompHealth consultants work closely with all types of facilities: from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth consultant will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Tim McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2401838
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- In-house hospitalist program
- Strong financial facility with great stability
- Referral base from colleagues and community
- Sign-on and ongoing production bonuses
- Full family health benefits with generous vacation time and CME
- Relocation assistance provided
- Malpractice, dental, and 401K benefits
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.