Nurse Practitioner Job In Washington
Temporary position for Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant in Washington. CPH# JOB-2401933Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- Provider will be working 7 days on, 7 days off from 8am to 8pm on days working.
- Facility requires provider to have an active Washington license, and DEA.
- Provider must have the ability to Suture, Splint, and do IND's as this Family Practice facility also accepts walk in patients.
- Comprehensive medical insurance and 401(k) plan from day one
- Paid housing and travel
- Paid malpractice coverage
- 24/7 access to customer service and support team
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.