Rheumatology Job In Wisconsin
Central Wisconsin Seeks Employed RheumatologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidate will join three employed Outpatient Rheumatologists in established, 300 physician multi-specialty group practice.
- Bone density and infusion center on-site.
- Average of 18 patients seen daily in clinic, new patients average 30 day wait, call 1:5 via phone consults only.
- Financial package will include two year guaranteed salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health includes family, life, ST/LT disability, 401K pension, 4 weeks vacation, 12 days CME with $5800 expenses, $10K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads along with experienced candidates welcomed.
- H1B Visa accepted.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.