OB/GYN Job In Ohio
OB/GYN Opportunity in Northwest Ohio CPH# JOB-2402088Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered medical and dental benefits, five weeks of vacation, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, at least $5K for CME, a 403(b) retirement package with a four percent match, student loan repayment, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest cities in northwest Ohio. It has a strong economy which makes it a great home for many people. Just a short drive away from Toledo, OH, or Columbus, OH.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. CompHealth will take stress off your plate, and get you a new OB GYN job that you will love.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Lee Bradford directly at 203.663.9359 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flexible hours and a 1:3 call schedule
- APPs and OBGYNs cover 1500 annual deliveries
- A da Vinci surgical system
- Generous compensation with RVU bonuses
- Medical benefits, life insurance, 403(b) retirement package
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Relocation, a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.