Dermatology Job In Pasadena, California
DermatologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Julia Wilson: Sign in to view
Optum is looking for a Full-Time Dermatologist to join our team in Pasadena, CA. We are expanding our Dermatology service line and are looking for motivated Dermatologists to join our group and provide top-quality care. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
- Join one other Dermatologist and one PA as we expand our practice in Pasadena!
- Full Scope Dermatology: 95% medical, 5% cosmetic
- Patient mix: 50% adult, 50% senior patients
- Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm – we can accommodate a 4-day work week
- Average of 20-25 patients and two office procedures per day
- Blocked time in procedure rooms, well equipped for all office based procedures
- Three exam rooms per provider as well as a dedicated MA and office space
- Additional specialties at this location: Plastic Surgery, Aesthetician, Dermatology PA and Dermatology Physician
- Occasional hospital consults may be required
- Base salary + bonus, full benefits, paid time off, CME, Partnership Track, etc. are provided
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- At least two years of experience
- Must be comfortable with Accutane/acne medication
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability
Optum provides our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
At Optum, we put the physician at the center and reward them for spending more time with each patient. We’re at the forefront of value-based care and are building our physician-led, evidence-based practice model by mentoring our new physicians and giving them all of the support and resources they need to keep patients healthy. Your ideas and thought leadership will be welcome as we continue to build local care delivery systems including primary care– based medical groups, independent physician associations, specialists and ambulatory surgery and urgent care centers.