Anesthesiology Job In Wyoming
WY Facility is Looking for a Locums Anesthesiologist CPH# JOB-2402245
This job was posted 7 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this and other assignments.
- Monday-Friday, 7:00am to 3:00pm
- 1:4 call one weekend per month
- BC/BE required
- 80% medical supervision of anesthesia services
- ACLS certification required
- Regional blocks required
- 20% personally performed anesthesia services
- WY state licensure
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.