OB/GYN Job In Vidalia, Georgia
Georgia OB/GYN Opportunity CPH# JOB-2402121Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered medical benefits, 30 days of PTO, CME, and holiday, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this Georgia town. This is an excellent location with festivals, museums, and even a concert series. The historic downtown has great shopping and places to eat.
Please contact CompHealth and to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great OB GYN jobs simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Nancy Toth at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday-Friday with 1:5 call
- 25-30 patients per day on average
- Level I NICU
- Current physician is retiring
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Medical and life insurance, a retirement plan, and malpractice
- 30 days of PTO, CME, and holiday
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.