Cardiac Anesthesiology Job In DuBois, Pennsylvania
Locums Job in Philadelphia for a Cardiac Anesthesiologist CPH# JOB-2326018
This job was posted 3 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- Cardiac, thoracic, vascular and cath lab
- One week or long weekend coverage every month
- Weekday and weekend pager call
- Up to 6 cases per day
- TEE certification a plus
- 100% medical supervision of anesthesia services
- Board certified, BLS, ACLS required
- Fellowship trained in cardiothoracic anesthesia required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.