Pediatric Hospitalist Job In Laurinburg, North Carolina
Temporary Job in North Carolina for a Pediatric Hospitalist CPH# JOB-2402304Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
CompHealth recruiters can place you in all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics.
- Level I and Level II nursery
- 24-hour call out of house
- 6-8 nursery patients per day
- BC required
- NC state license in hand required
- NRP and PALS/STABLE certification required
- EMR is Cerner
- All-around treatment required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.