Hospitalist Job In Kansas City, Missouri
Kansas City Metro - Daytime Hospitalist CPH# JOB-2402470Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Work Monday to Friday with shared evening call and about 1:3/4 weekends. There is no 12 hour in-house requirement providing great work/life balance - enjoy dinner with your family most evenings. Open ICU, but no procedures needed and . no trauma. Patients are mid-acuity.
Strong base salary plus productivity bonuses giving you strong earning potential, full benefits including generous time off and malpractice with tail coverage.
If this Kansas City opening sounds like a great fit for you, let's talk. Please send CV to Lisa Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 954-837-2674. If you are seeking a new opportunity, but this isn't the right fit....we have over 400 positions available so contact me and we can find the right fit.
- Growing group seeking 2 daytime Hospitalists to complete team
- Currently 4 physcians + 1 midlevel provider
- Work a Monday-Friday schedule - leave when you finish rounding
- Call is about 1 night/week and 1:3 weekends
- Open ICU but no procedures needed
- Option to teach medical students if interested
- Schedule allows lots of family time
- True Kansas City suburb with lots of great neighborhoods to live
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.