Hospitalist Job In Kansas City, Kansas
Kansas City Metro with Block Schedule CPH# JOB-2402577Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Earnings potential is excellent and their is a robust benefits package including generous time off. Many excellent Kansas City schools very close by.
If this sounds like a good fit for you please forward your CV to Lisa Goldstein at email@example.com / 954-837-2674 If you are looking, but in a different area, I have over 400 Hospitalist positions nationwide, so please call and I can help you find a great fit for you.
- IM/FP Hospitalist for Kansas City metro opportunity
- Flexible block schedule 7/7 or 4/5 and 5/4
- No requirement for 12 hours in-house
- Open ICU with Intensivists to co-manage
- ption to teach medical students if desired
- Full support from hospital administration
- Competitive base, bonuses and full benefit package
- Close to several strong school districts in the KC metro
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.