Hospitalist Job In Kansas
Hospitalist in Wichita Metro area CPH# JOB-2402428Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
If you are looking for a great Midwest city to plant roots, look no further! The Wichita metro area has it all....low cost of living, great public and private schools, theatres, restaurants and shopping, an airport, museums and more.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Lisa Goldstein at email@example.com and call 954-837-2674 And if you are looking but this position isn't the right fit for you, CompHealth has over 400 hospitalist positions available. Let's talk!
- Cohesive team seeking 2 Hospitalists for growing program
- Round on about 20 patients a day
- No 12 hour inhouse requirement
- Open ICU; no procedures - intensivist support
- Hospitalists also cover the Behavioral Health Unit
- Experienced midlevel providers support the program
- Great family community in Wichita metro - low cost of living!
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.