Occupational Medicine Job In Houston, Texas
A Facility in Texas is Seeking a Locums Occupational Medicine Physician CPH# JOB-2402712
This job was posted 7 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Urgent care and occupational medicine
- Suturing required
- DOT certification required
- Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm
- 3 patients per hour
- TX state license required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.