General Neurology Job In Georgia
Neurology opportunity in small southern community CPH# JOB-2401988Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The hospital has been serving their community for over 200 years and continues to thrive. They are looking to find a physician to replace one that just retired that shares a similar commitment and values.
The position offers a generous base salary, hospital employed benefits including health, life, dental, retirement, disability, etc. They also offer 4 weeks of PTO plus two more for CME including a stipend to cover the course materials.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2401988
- Join a close-knit, neurology team in a non-profit hospital
- Work with state of the art EEG & EMG equipment
- Live in a warm, southern climate with a low cost of living and plenty of golf courses
- The community has great schools, beautiful neighborhoods, and a vibrant cultural scene
- A generous salary plus hospital benefits including health, dental, and life
- 4 weeks of vacation (PTO)
- 2 weeks of CME plus a stipend
- Retirement with 6% matching
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.