Trauma Surgery Job In Houston, Texas
Surgery - Trauma SurgeonNext Steps... Apply Now
Join our amazing trauma team at Houston Northwest Medical Center!
Houston Northwest Medical Center has been a health care leader in this community for more than 30 years. Over the years Houston Northwest Medical Center has earned numerous awards for quality health care. These commendations have been made possible because of our dedicated team of health professionals. Everyone, from doctors, nurses and allied health professionals, to support staff and administrative personnel, has worked hard to set us apart from other hospitals and make Houston Northwest Medical Center the hospital of choice for our community.
Hospital website: http://www.hnmc.com/
- 339-bed Acute Care Facility
- Level III Trauma soon to be level II
- 12hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12hr secondary call from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
- 62K Annual ED Volume
- All cases come through the ED
Trauma Surgeon Criteria:
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
- ATLS Required
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more
- City of Houston: http://www.houstontx.gov/
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 780 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.