Orthopedic Hand Surgery Job In Chicago, Illinois
Hand Orthopedic Surgery- Sought-After Chicago SuburbsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Nancy Agee: Sign in to view
We invite you to join a team of four (4) Orthopaedics Surgeons to have a specialty focus on hand orthopedic surgery in this dynamic physician-owned group. The new physician is ensured to get established quickly due to demand in the community.
Be part of a well-recognized and highly regarded group of 47 employees serving the Chicagoland area.
New graduates and experienced physicians that are fellowship trained in hand orthopaedic surgery are being considered.
- High volume practice with large built-in referral base.
- State of the art 15,000 square feet facility. This new state-of-the-art facility has patient care, research, therapy gym, and diagnostics on-site.
- Surgeries done at nearby Hospitals and ambulatory surgery center.
- Two NPs to provide clinical support with rounding/dictation/case management and are on call with the physician. Also, two surgical Assistants.
- Competitive compensation package, profit-sharing plans, health/dental/life/LTD insurance, paid malpractice insurance, relocation assistance, and vacation/meeting time.
- The state-of-the-art facilities include: 3T MRI, Digital X-Ray, Casting & immobilization, Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation, Durable Medical Equipment, Electronic EMR and On-line appointment scheduling and services.
In addition, there is an opportunity to invest in ASC across the street, 3 minute walk from the office.
- Located just 35 miles from downtown Chicago in suburban Chicagoland.
- Enjoy Midwest living with which includes various amenities Chicago has to offer.
- Live in Joliet or the sought after nearby Naperville community, which has been ranked in Best Places to live 2016 by Money Magazine. Naperville also holds ranking as the 7th best city in the U.S. to raise a family.
- The community offers excellent schools, various outdoor recreation, shopping, restaurants and more.
Interested candidates, please contact:
Please reference position ID 160763 when responding.