Blue Valley Hospital, Overland, Kansas seeks a full time Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon to join two of the top Orthopaedic Surgeons in the Kansas City Metro area. Physician must have completed an Orthopaedic Spine Surgery Residency and must be well versed in disc replacements. 2018 Orthopaedic Spine Surgery Fellows are welcome to apply!
- Lucrative compensation package with no ceiling
- 100% paid full benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Work alongside a strong, stable collegial group of physicians and medical providers
- No call – offering work life balance
- Be part of a strong and growing organization whose vision is to the be leader in selected surgical and ancillary procedures and to double their capability every three years
- Join a hospital that provides the best surgical and postoperative care that is focused on patient success and satisfaction
- Top of the line state-of-the-art technology that includes the Hitachi Eceholon MRI 1.5 Tesla, GE Logiq E9 ultrasound, and AGFA DR 400, Samsung GU60 x-ray machine
- Overland Park, Kansas is located just 20 minutes/16 miles from Kansas City, Kansas
- Enjoy Midwest living which includes a mix of professional sports, shopping centers, restaurants, art galleries, theatres, festivals, and more!
- Overland Park, Kansas is a great place to live and raise a family. Overland Park, Kansas is home to the top 5 schools in the country
- Home to the Kansas City Royals and Kansas City Chiefs
Please visit our website – www.bluevalleyhospital.com for more information
Interested candidates please contact:
Senior Search Consultant
Please reference Position ID 161027 when responding.