Midwest Orthopaedics, P.A., seeks a full time Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon to join their growing practice in Merriam, Kansas. Physician must have completed an Orthopaedic Surgery Residency and an Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Fellowship. 2018 Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Fellows are welcome to apply!
- Competitive compensation package in the $500K+ range that includes a $10K relocation bonus
- Stipend bonus is available to qualified candidates
- Opportunity to be a shareholder of the Shawnee Mission Surgery Center, one of the top surgery centers by Kansas City Business Journal
- Full time Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle practice
- Join a stable, collegial and growing practice in Midwest Orthopaedics, P.A., a practice that offers high quality, patient-centered orthopaedic care!
- Johnson County, Kansas (population 566,000) is part of the greater Kansas City metropolitan area (2.75 million people in two states, 11 counties, 141 cities) which lies on both sides of the Kansas and Missouri state line. Johnson County residents enjoy a wealth of attractions—cultural, educational, entertainment and recreational
- Enjoy Midwest living which includes a mix of professional sports, shopping centers, restaurants, art galleries, theatres, festivals, and more!
- Overland Park, Kansas and other adjacent Johnson County suburbs are a great place to live and raise a family. The county is home to several nationally recognized school districts. Home to Sporting Kansas City, the Kansas City Royals and Kansas City Chiefs
Please visit our website – www.midwest-orthopaedics.com
Interested candidates please contact:
Senior Search Consultant
Please reference Position ID 161048 when responding.