Internal Medicine Job In Warwick, Rhode Island
Long Term Care Centers - Warwick, RINext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Ken Sammut: Sign in to view
One of the nation's leading and respected rehabilitation, sub-acute/specialty, and long term care provider (now in 45 states) seeks Geriatricians, Internists, or Family Medicine physicians for its Long Term Care centers in the Warwick, RI area.
- Practice in a beautiful Long Term and Transitional Care facilities
- Lead and work closely with Nurse Practitioners, Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapists as well as other key professionals in evaluating and providing care to patients
- Duties include history and physical examinations and providing inpatient medical care
- Sub-specialists are available for consults
- Transitional Care patients average length of stay is approximately two to three weeks
- Approximate 40 hour work week and excellent call schedule provide great work/life balance
- The facilities are beautifully decorated and offer a wide selection of amenities to make the patient's stay more comfortable and enjoyable
The Warwick area offers beautiful homes, strong schools, and is located just south of Providence, RI Take advantage of all of the cultural and outdoor activities including all of the boating and fishing activities the coastal cities of Rhode Island are known for. The area is home to an international and regional airport and is only an hour from Boston, MA.
I invite you to consider this exceptional opportunity where you can provide outstanding care and make a difference in your patient's quality of life while enjoying an excellent balance between your home life and work.
Interested candidates please contact:
Vice President of Recruiting