Internal Medicine Job In Hickory, North Carolina
Hospitalist Opening in North CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
We are seeking a Hospitalist to join our team at Frye Regional Medical Center, located in Hickory, NC. This is a very stable and rewarding position within a synergetic team environment.
· Competitive annual salarieswith relocation, sign-on bonuses and full benefits including, medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice
· Flexible schedules of 7 on/7 off, providing a perfect work/life balance
· Onsite Patient Information Coordinators who provide billing and coding administrative support
· Ongoing training through our all-expenses-paid CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
· The strength of a nationwide Hospitalist group with organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physicians
- A leadership position is available – exclusive benefits and additional income
For more information contact Mica Sylvain. Call: 208-292-4088, email: email@example.com, visit: apogeephysicians.com
- Hickory is located just 1 hour from Charlotte, Asheville, Winston-Salem and 1.5 hours from Greensboro, NC
- As an “All American City”, Hickory is recognized as a “Most Liveable Place to Live” and boasts a long history of craftsmanship and is best known as one of the top producing furniture communities in the region
- Hickory has a lively downtown with a variety of unique retail shops, restaurants, professional offices and entertainment venues are located in a park-like setting in the heart of the city
- The weather is great with warm summers and not excessively cool winters making the recreational opportunities endless with nearby mountains to the west and Lake Norman to the southeast
- The Hickory Public School system consists of five elementary schools, two middle schools and two high schools, Lenoir-Rhyne University is located in Hickory, and other universities nearby include Appalachian State University, Davidson, Wake Forest University, UNC-Asheville, UNC-Charlotte, and Gardner-Webb University
Frye Regional Medical Center
- Frye Regional Medical Center is a 355-bed acute care facility
- FRMC is home to the Frye Heart Center, Cancer Center, General and Bariatric Surgery, Emergency Services, Advanced Orthopedics, Neurosciences, Women's Birthing Center and Inpatient Rehabilitation
- The Heart Center at Frye is home to the most extensive array of heart and vascular services in the Unifour area, which includes Catawba, Caldwell, Burke and Alexander counties
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 31 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.