Hospitalist Job In Hickory, North Carolina
NP Hospitalist Position in North CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation, is looking for Nurse Practitioners who want to become inpatient experts. As a Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist for Apogee, you will examine and treat patients in collaboration with Apogee physicians.
This unique opportunity at Frye Regional Medical Center, a 355 bed facility in Hickory, NC offers an attractive salary and a flexible schedule of 7 on/7 off.
Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist Opportunity:
• Organizational stability and career growth opportunities
• Full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, CME and malpractice coverage
• Apogee University Training and NP Academy
• Full physician and administrative support
• Current state RN and Nurse Practitioner license
• Master’s degree
• Prefer a minimum of two years of Inpatient Nurse Practitioner experience in internal medicine
- Hickory is located just 1 hour from Charlotte, Asheville, Winston-Salem and 1.5 hours from Greensboro, NC
- As an “All American City”, Hickory is recognized as a “Most Liveable Place to Live” and boasts a long history of craftsmanship and is best known as one of the top producing furniture communities in the region
- Hickory has a lively downtown with a variety of unique retail shops, restaurants, professional offices and entertainment venues are located in a park-like setting in the heart of the city
- The weather is great with warm summers and not excessively cool winters making the recreational opportunities endless with nearby mountains to the west and Lake Norman to the southeast
- The Hickory Public School system consists of five elementary schools, two middle schools and two high schools, Lenoir-Rhyne University is located in Hickory, and other universities nearby include Appalachian State University, Davidson, Wake Forest University, UNC-Asheville, UNC-Charlotte, and Gardner-Webb University
Frye Regional Medical Center
- Frye Regional Medical Center is a 355-bed acute care facility
- FRMC is home to the Frye Heart Center, Cancer Center, General and Bariatric Surgery, Emergency Services, Advanced Orthopedics, Neurosciences, Women's Birthing Center and Inpatient Rehabilitation
- The Heart Center at Frye is home to the most extensive array of heart and vascular services in the Unifour area, which includes Catawba, Caldwell, Burke and Alexander counties
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 31 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.