Nurse Practitioner Job In Rockville, Maryland
SNF Nurse Practitioner near Washington, D.C.Next Steps... Apply Now
SNF Nurse Practitioner job located 30 minutes from Washington, DC
As an Advanced Practice Provider (APP) with Sound Physicians, you will work in an environment that promotes the Sound Core Values of integrity, teamwork, service, quality and innovation enjoying a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload for our hospital teams.
With a high-touch approach, Sound helps ensure proper progress on plan of care and identify any early warning signs for readmissions. As part of our comprehensive episode of care strategy, our team of Transitional Care Providers manage the care of our patients discharged from our Flagship Hospitalist programs. The TC team will be completely aligned and integrated with the physician hospitalist practice At Shady Grove Medical Center.
- Responsible for executing the post hospital discharge plan of care
- Responsible for ensuring safe discharge to home from the Skilled Nursing Facility
- Provide a true continuum of care to our patients alongside our facility partners
- Our post-acute program will provide extensive administrative and logistical support as well as portable technology
- This is not shift work. You will work at your own pace Monday through Friday with a manageable workload
- Competitive Compensation; eligible for productivity incentive
- Excellent Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, retirement plan, CME allowance, Malpractice Insurance with tail and more
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- NP certification
- 2+ Years of experience working in a Skilled Nursing Facility - Preferred
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Sound values our advanced practice providers and realize they need a forum to collaborate. Our APP Collaborative was formed to provide development opportunities and to advance the role of our providers who work alongside our physician providers. We offer the same leadership development opportunities for APPs that are provided to our physician providers.
Location and Lifestyle
Rockville, Maryland is ranked as one of the “Best Places to Live” by Money Magazine and “Best Places to Raise Your Kids” by Business Week. Rockville offers a wonderful balance of suburban and urban life. With convenient highway access, beautiful housing options and a stellar school district, Rockville is an ideal community in which to settle. The city also boasts an urban center that hosts community events and offers great restaurants and shopping. With nearby cities Gaithersburg and Bethesda, Rockville is at the core of the Interstate 270 Technology Corridor which is home to several software and biotechnology companies and federal government institutions.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.