Hospitalist Job In Lexington, Kentucky
Medical Director for Metro Kentucky CPH# JOB-2408811Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The Medical Director has a mix of clinical and administrative functions. Clinical role includes an open ICU and candidates should feel comfortable with central lines and intubations. There is excellent sub-specialty back-up available.
The administrative functions will encompass being the liaison between the team and the hospital administrative, outreach to the residency program to facilitate a continued relationship with the academic program, quality and risk management, recruiting and disciplining providers and budget compliance.
The Lexington, KY metro area is known as the Horse Capital of the World with the track and many horse farms dotting the landscape. However it's much more than that! Great schools including colleges and universities, low-crime, southern hospitality, bluegrass music and lots to do make this a great place for singles and families alike.
This is a wonderful career opportunity and a chance for you to shine. If interested, please send your CV to Lisa Goldstein at email@example.com and call 954-837-2674.
And if you are looking for a new Medical Director or Hospitalist position, but this one isn't the right fit, I'd still love to speak with you. With over 400 positions available, I'm sure I'll have something that's right for you.
- Experienced Medical Director for well run Kentucky program
- Mix of administrative and clinical responsbility
- About 12 clinical shifts per month
- Manage a 10 provider team
- Additional teaching responsiblity
- Open ICU with some procedures
- Risk and quality management, hiring and disciplining, budge compliance, etc
- Excellent location right in the Lexington KY metro area
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.