Internal Medicine Job In Albuquerque, New Mexico
Medical Director/Staff Positions Albuquerque, NMNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Ken Sammut: Sign in to view
Medical Director/Staff Positions - Internal Medicine Rehab/sub-acute Care – Albuquerque, NM
One of the nation's leading and respected rehabilitation, sub-acute/specialty, and long term care provider (now in 45 states) seeks Internists, or Family Medicine physicians for two of its Rehabilitation Care centers in Albuquerque, NM. Practice:
- Practice in a beautiful Rehabilitation Care facility
- Lead and work closely with Nurse Practitioners, Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapists as well as other key professionals in evaluating and providing care to patients
- Duties include history and physical examinations and providing inpatient medical care
- Sub-specialists are available for consults
- Transitional Care patients average length of stay is approximately two to three weeks
- Approximate 40 hour work week and excellent call schedule provide great work/life balance
- The facilities are beautifully decorated and offer a wide selection of amenities to make the patient's stay more comfortable and enjoyable
You will love living in New Mexico's largest city with a population of more than 900,000. Albuquerque is home to the University of New Mexico (UNM), Kirtland Air Force Base, Sandia National Laboratories, the National Museum of Nuclear Science & History, Central New Mexico Community College (CNM), and Petroglyph National Monument. The annual International Balloon Fiesta is held each October and is the largest gathering of hot air balloonist from around the world.
I invite you to consider this exceptional opportunity where you can provide outstanding care and make a difference in your patient's quality of life while enjoying an excellent balance between your home life and work.
Interested candidates please contact:
Vice President of Recruiting