Hospitalist Job In Delaware, Ohio
Academic Hospitalist Position - Northern, DENext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Ken Sammut: Sign in to view
One of the largest health care providers in the nation, ranking 21st for hospital admissions, and is one of only 15 major teaching hospitals to be rated in the 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters) seeks Hospitalists for it expanding Hospitalist program. It is recognized as a regional center for excellence in cardiology, cancer, emergency services, orthopaedics, trauma and women's health services.
- Full-time academic Hospitalists are needed for the systems’ two hospitals (Wilmington and Newark, DE)
- The program provides the highest quality of patient care in directing, treating, and coordinating all aspects of the patient’s hospitalization
- Hospitalists have a manageable patient load
- Approximately 16 shifts per month (mostly 9 hour shifts)
- No procedures required unless you desire to do them
- Hospitalists are active within the health system participating in committees, research, teaching and leadership opportunities that support the improvement of patient care and Hospital Medicine. You will work with medical school students and Residents
- A competitive compensation package including a base and annual quality incentive bonus are offered. Additional benefits include group medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 403b match, defined contribution plan, life insurance long term disability, CME funding and CME days for conferences, generous paid time off, life insurance, malpractice insurance, gyms on the premises and career growth opportunities within a supportive collegial atmosphere.
- The Northern Delaware/Southeastern, PA region is very highly desired by physicians and professionals
- Outstanding schools both public and private lend to the appeal of the area
- A wide variety of homes in the city, suburbs, or on a lot of acreage are all available
- No sales tax
- Professional sports teams, theater, symphony, all the major retailers, and so much more within an easy drive from wherever you live
- Philadelphia is just one hour away, Baltimore one hour and fifteen minutes, and just two hours from Washington, DC and New York
There are many Hospitalist positions for physicians to consider however, if you are looking for a position that will truly give you a great deal of professional and personal satisfaction along with a great place to live, I highly recommend you reach out to me to discuss all of the details.
Interested candidates please contact:
Vice President of Recruiting