General Cardiology Job In Montana
Physician - General Cardiology near Bozeman, MontanaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call : Sign in to view
Thirteen 12 Hour shifts per month
$450,000.00 - $450,000.00
Job Description & Requirements
Physician - General Cardiology near Bozeman, Montana
?Non-Invasive Cardiology - Signing Bonus and Relocation Allowance
Near Bozeman, Montana - Hospital-Employed
General Cardiology Job Specifics:
New 25-bed Critical Access hospital with 2-bed ICU, it’s probably the most beautiful hospital in the region, if not all of Montana. Out of 1,400 critical access hospitals across the country, we ranked in the Top 20 (not 20%) for the last two years in a row. A place where quality of life and quality of practice stand on equal footing and where quality of patient care is the #1 priority.
- Newfacility with views of the mountains from every window
- An exceptional quality of life, near Bozeman, Montana
- Annual volume: 1,500
- 4.5 days a week that would include inpatient consults, when necessary
- Most likely going home at 5pmwith full day in-between and the luxury of never having weekend call
- New state-of-the art echo-cardiogram software & new equipment including ultrasound (all vascular and cardiac echo), treadmill, stress medicine, and also nuclear medicine capabilities
- Open to a Cardiologist wanting to do pacemakers
- Fully functional EHR - Cerner and Dragon (Power Note)
300 Days of Sunshine - Mountain West Outdoor Paradise
Easy Access to Yellowstone - Live Where Most People Only Vacation
Our "Little Big Town" is very appealing to those who love the outdoors because there are limitless opportunities with the entrance to Yellowstone National Park less than an hour away. We have fantastic restaurants, art galleries, cultural and community events. The schools are solid and it’s a great place to raise your kids. If you want to escape a commute, this is a great place to do it.
- Perfect place for outdoor recreation including hiking, biking, camping, mountain climbing, rafting, kayaking, and much more
- National park access and snow skiing in your backyard
- Exemplary fishing—103 miles of Blue Ribbon rivers and streams—3,000 fish per mile
- World-class museums, art galleries, and performing arts—activities for the entire family
- High quality public and private schools to choose from with higher education available
- Nestled in the Rocky Mountains, between three ranges
- Excellent lifestyle in the Rockies—some of the most gorgeous homes imaginable
- Home to Ted Turner, Tom Brokaw, Oprah Winfrey, David Letterman, and Tiger Woods
- Montana State University rated by Outside Magazine, as 5th Best University in America in its annual "Top 40 College Towns" poll
Call for details.
About the Facility
Call for details.
Call for details.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins Associates, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Merritt Hawkins & Associates® is the nation's leading permanent physician and allied jobs placement service. For more than two decades, we’ve specialized in matching healthcare organizations with providers seeking opportunities to enhance their professional careers and personal lives. Merritt Hawkins fills more permanent physician jobs than any other firm, leading the physician search industry not only in annual revenue but also in the number of available permanent physician jobs, successful placements, and professional endorsements.