Hospitalist Job In San Bernardino, California
Nocturnist - Full time and Part Time Options AvailableNext Steps... Apply Now
San Bernardino, CA – Currently Hiring Internal or Family Medicine (Nocturnist)
San Bernardino is located in the heart of Southern California, nestled at the base of local mountain resorts. San Bernardino is known as “the friendly city”. Hospitality and value come first and visitors can look forward to year round sunshine in our centrally located Southern California city. San Bernardino offers affordable living costs paired with a close proximity to Los Angeles, Palm Springs, San Diego and Orange County.
Through People We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
The Hospital – The Team
Serving the health care needs of the people of the Inland Empire since 1910, Dignity Health Community Hospital of San Bernardino Medical Center is a highly-regarded 343-bed, full-service, not-for-profit community hospital providing exceptional healthcare to San Bernardino. The hospital is a Dignity Health Member and the fifth largest health system in the nation.
- Join an established 6 physician team
- Open ICU
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career
- Cerner EMR
- Full or part time Nocturnist position available
- Competitive Compensation Package with Commencement Bonus and Relocation Allowance
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Technology support for efficiency, including bedside charge capture
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Awards & Recognition
Delivering quality medical care is the top priority for Community Hospital of San Bernardino, and there are a number of achievements that indicate significant success in doing just that.
- Healthgrades® 2015 Awards
- Five-star recipient for Gallbladder Removal Surgery
- Five-star recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment for two years in a row (2014 – 2015)
- Five-star recipient for Treatment of Pneumonia
- America’s 100 best hospitals for critical care
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.