Emergency Medicine Job In Hemet, California
Locums Emergency Medicine Physician is Wanted in California CPH# JOB-2409158
This job was posted 7 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- 10 or more shifts per month
- 52,000 patients per year on average
- BC/BE in EM, IM, or FM
- ATLS, ACLS, and PALS required for IM or FM
- Level III trauma
- CA state license required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.