Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Job In Corpus Christi, Texas
PM&R Physician Needed in TX CPH# JOB-2394863Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Be home for dinner every night. Hospital has their own airplanes and will fly physicians to outlying clinics from time to time, having them home for dinner. Truly a team environment in the health and healing in this pediatric environment.
Looking for board certification, experience with pediatric physical medicine and rehabilitation, TX license preferred but not required, a physician who will communicate well with patients and families.
For more information call Peter DeMasi at 203-663-9343 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Work with other physicians with specialties in Orthopedics, Neurology, and Sports Medicine
- Well established hospital based practice
- Employed with full, very competitive benefits
- Sign on bonus and relocation
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.