Dermatology Job In Corning, New York
Dermatology - Mohs - Corning, NYNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Dane Kinsman: Sign in to view
- Services include patch testing for allergic contact dermatitis, investigation and treatment of common and rare skin diseases or tumors, local and systemic treatment of psoriasis, Psoralen-Ultraviolet (PUVA) therapy, UAB phototherapy
- Cosmetic and aesthetic services such as botox, dermal fillers, chemical peels, scleropathy, laser and light-based therapies
- Specialized equipment includes: Excimer Laser, Sciton Joule Laser, KTP Laser, Alexandrite Laser
- All phases of dermatology; all forms of cutaneous disease in adults and children.
- 6 member high-volume Dermatology Department
- Guthrie Corning Centerway Clinic location
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization.
If you are a Mohs Surgeon who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
Excellent schools. Affordable housing. Low cost-of-living. Safe place to raise a family.
The City of Corning is an annual host to the LPGA (Ladies Professional Golf Association) tour.
Located just south of the Finger Lakes Region with a multitude of lakes, waterfalls, wineries and amazing four-season recreation.
Area renowned for maple products (syrup, sugar, candy), wine, dairy, apple and corn production.
Corning Inc. is the area's largest employer with four major branches: consumer electronics, mobile emissions control, telecommunications and life sciences. The company's products include glass substrates for LCD televisions, computer monitors and laptops; ceramic substrates and filters for mobile emission control systems; optical fiber, cable hardware and other equipment for telecommunications networks; optical biosensors used in drug research; and other advanced optics and specialty glass products for the semiconductor, aerospace, defense, and metrology industries.
Three regional airports are nearby with easy connections to New York City, Boston, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Orlando, FL. In addition, two large international airports are nearby.
- Elmira/Corning Regional Airport - 10 minutes away
- Ithaca/Tompkins Regional Airport - 40 minutes northeast
- Binghamton Regional Airport - 1-1/2 hours east
- Greater Rochester International Airport - 1-1/2 hours northwest
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport - 2-1/2 hours northwest
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and Upstate New York, serving patients from an 11-county service area. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., and Troy, Pa., as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 290 physicians and 155 mid-level providers in a regional office network encompassing sub-specialty and primary care sites in 23 communities throughout Pennsylvania and New York. Guthrie offers a wide range of services and programs designed to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.