Nurse Practitioner Job In Sayre, Pennsylvania
Cardiology - Nurse Practitioner - Sayre, PANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Krisi Spagnoli: Sign in to view
- Experienced Nurse Practitioner needed for nationally recognized cardiovascular team
- Well-established practice at Guthrie's main campus
- Provide inpatient and outpatient based patient care
- Excellent work-life balance with traditional Monday through Friday schedule
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract physicians who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every physician at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization. If you are a Nurse Practitioner who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
Located just a few miles from the New York border, the Sayre area is proximate to the major cities of the northeast: Philadelphia, New York City, Buffalo, Rochester and Niagara Falls--all are within 3-1/2 hours' drive. The area is renowned for its maple products (syrup, sugar, candy) wine, dairy, apple and corn production. 30 miles south of the Finger Lake Region of New York State:
- Lakes, waterfalls, wineries and amazing 4-season recreation
- 1 hour from Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania
- Easy driving distance to most major cities in the Northeast
- Excellent schools and affordable housing; low cost-of-living. Safe place to raise a family
Choice to live and/or play in several different communities. In addition, two international airports are approximately 2 hours away.
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and Upstate New York, serving patients from an 11-county service area. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., and Troy, Pa., as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 290 physicians and 155 mid-level providers in a regional office network encompassing sub-specialty and primary care sites in 23 communities throughout Pennsylvania and New York. Guthrie offers a wide range of services and programs designed to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.