Hospitalist Job In Wheatland, Wyoming
Physician - Hospitalist Job in Wheatland, WYNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Wonderful employed position in Wheatland and Torrington, Wyoming. Convenient locations offer access to many outdoor activities. There is no state income tax in Wyoming and a moderate cost of living. The lifestyle is laid-back but within easy access to larger areas.
Seeking a Family Medicine Physician for Hospitalist coverage
- 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Hospitalist experience in rural area preferred
- No new grads
- Board certified in family medicine without OB
- Will cover 26 weeks a year doing 7on/7off
- Will rotate coverage between Torrington and Wheatland, not during the same week
- Inpatient volumes in Wheatland 5-7; Torrington 7-9
- Procedures are not required
- Will accept Visa candidates
Banner Health’s Compensation package includes:
- Attractive salary plus incentives
- Relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus
- Paid malpractice
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
Don’t delay, submit your CV TODAY for immediate consideration!
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), six long term care centers and an array of other services, including primary care and specialty clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western states and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. In addition, Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine; research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We welcome you to explore the opportunity to be a key contributor within our award-winning network of hospitals, clinics, research facilities and physician practices.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.