Pediatrician Job In Collins, Ohio
Physician - Pediatrics Job in Fort Collins, CONext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Excellent employed position in Fort Collins, Colorado in two-year-old Banner Fort Collins Medical Center. Situated in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Fort Collins is a popular community with an invigorating blend of vibrant cultures, recently named #16 in the Top 100 cities to live in the country! As a "Certified Colorado Creative District," the area is known as one of the most sought-after locations to live in the US, with its artsy and innovative vibe. There is plenty of year-round activity to keep you entertained – from cycling, rock climbing, hiking, shopping, craft breweries, exploring rich culture and new culinary scenes... just to scrape the surface!
Actively recruiting a BC/BE Pediatrician - Outpatient Clinic + Inpatient Responsibilites
Details of this Established Practice:
- Flexible 4-day Clinic Schedule
- Average 23 Patients/Day
- Level I NICU
- Call taken from home, 20-min response time
- Neonatal/Peds call 1:3, attending high-risk deliveries, premautre deliveries & C-sections (35-45 births/month shared total)
- Robust multi-specialty clinic currently undergoing expansion to support growth
When you work with Banner Health:
- You receive a lucrative compensation package
- Competitive base salary + production incentives
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Excellent benefits and retirement packages
- Flexibility in your schedule
- Your education comes first
- Paid CME + allowance
- Qualified for Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- You’re supported by the strength of a Top 5 Large Healthcare System with over 1,500 providers system wide
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE & CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), six long term care centers and an array of other services, including primary care and specialty clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western states and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. In addition, Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine; research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We welcome you to explore the opportunity to be a key contributor within our award-winning network of hospitals, clinics, research facilities and physician practices.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.