Emergency Medicine Job In Tucson, Arizona
Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Tucson, AZNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
BANNER HEALTH IS GROWING!
Full-time and part-time positions. Flexible Schedules. Hiring in Tucson!
Banner Health is currently seeking full and part time Physicians to join our team in this key service line. We are hiring for several locations, all open 7 days a week. Banner Urgent Care Services is part of our integrated healthcare system, making health care easier for our patient population.
- Flexible schedules, part time and full time shifts available
- Competitive salary with incentives
- Pre-tax retirement savings choices including 457(b) and 401(k) with up to 4% match after the first year
- Paid malpractice including tail coverage
- Multiple healthcare options
- CME reimbursement
- Support staff, point of care testing equipment and beautiful facilities
- Opportunity for professional growth, networking and leadership development with a nationally-recognized integrated healthcare system
- Innovative environment, physician-led organization that values the voice if its providers, and evident based medicine resulting in quality care
- Trained in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med-Peds
- Experience with all ages
- Familiarity with EMR systems
- Ability and desire to thrive in a patient-centric environment
- Proficiencies with general medical procedures
Banner Health offers a highly competitive salary plus paid malpractice.
As a leading nonprofit provider of health care in every community we serve, Banner Health is deeply committed to our providers and offers you the unmatched support of one of the nation’s largest and financially strong health care systems.
With 28 hospitals in six western states (15 in Arizona) Banner Health is one of the nations most respected and awarded health systems and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. We offer physicians highly integrated and innovative environments, collaborative team-oriented workplace and clinical settings that focus on patient excellence. The Banner Provider Leadership Structure offers opportunities for on-going leadership training that complements our focus on our non-profit Mission: We exist to make a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), six long term care centers and an array of other services, including primary care and specialty clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western states and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. In addition, Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine; research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We welcome you to explore the opportunity to be a key contributor within our award-winning network of hospitals, clinics, research facilities and physician practices.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.