Internal Medicine Job In Payson, Arizona
Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Payson, AZNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Banner Payson Medical Center (BPMC) received recognition as a TOP PERFORMER by iVantage Health Analytics and the National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health in January 2017. This recognition highlights hospitals ranked in the top quarter of all rural hospitals in four categories: Financial, Patient Perception, Quality and Outcomes.
Now hiring: BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician
What You’ll Enjoy in this Established Payson Clinic:
- Top-of-the-market Compensation
- Generous salary + wRVU
- $100k loan repayment + Eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- $60k sign-on/relocation
- Flexibility for a 4-day work week, long weekends
- Cohesive, motivated team environment
- Comprehensive benefit packages, paid CME, paid occurrence-based malpractice, 401k matching & 457(b) deferred compensation
What’s Great About Payson:
- Safe community with low cost of living
- Surrounded by the beautiful Mogollan Rim
- Outdoor activities are readily available
- Easy drive to Scottsdale, Mesa, Phoenix
- Great weather year-round, average 20* cooler than Phoenix
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV via the link or by direct email.
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), six long term care centers and an array of other services, including primary care and specialty clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western states and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. In addition, Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine; research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We welcome you to explore the opportunity to be a key contributor within our award-winning network of hospitals, clinics, research facilities and physician practices.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.