Family Medicine Job In Greeley, Colorado
Physician - Family Medicine Job in Greeley, CONext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Excellent employed opportunity for a a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician!
Details of this Established Practice:
- 4.5-day work week
- Telephone Call: 3-5 weeks/year
- Saturday Clinic: 8 days/year
- Base salary plus production bonus
- As one of the nations largest non-profit health systems, you'd qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- 100,000+ population, surrounded by cities with a variety of cultures
- <45 minute drive to: Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park, Denver, Fort Collins, premier restaurants, and endless recreational activities
- Recently named one of the fastest-growing and best places to live in the nation
- Excellent private and public school options
WE OFFER YOU competitive base salary plus production incentives (wRVU) + paid malpractice with tail + paid CME plus allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + a generous retention bonus + excellent health benefit options
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), six long term care centers and an array of other services, including primary care and specialty clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western states and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. In addition, Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine; research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We welcome you to explore the opportunity to be a key contributor within our award-winning network of hospitals, clinics, research facilities and physician practices.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.