EP Cardiology Job In Greeley, Colorado
Physician - Cardiology - Electrophysiology Job in Greeley, CONext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Join a COHESIVE, STABLE GROUP in the HEART of the GROWING NORTHERN COLORADO FRONT RANGE in Greeley , Fort Collins and Loveland, Colorado!
- We’re seeking a BC/BE electrophysiologist to join 2 electrophysiologists in a group of 16 cardiologists.
- Call 1:4 weekends calls( light call covering the smaller hospital) , 1-2 week nights a month.
- Must be skilled in all aspects of electrophysiological procedures including pacemakers, ICDs, CRTs, SVT ablation, afib ablation and VT/PVC ablation. Proficiency in lead extractions preferred.
- Desire to promote and grow a comprehensive electrophysiology program.
- Open to new grads as well as experienced electrophysiologists.
- Service area: 300,000 and growing.
- Cover outreach clinic 1 time a month.
Our growing team of Cardiologists at the CARDIOVASCULAR INSTITUTE OF NORTH COLORADO, are located at North Colorado Medical Center in Greeley. We offer the most advanced cardiovascular services in the region. The Cardivascular Institute has earned a rating in the top one percent of hospitals nationwide and the highest in Colorado for heart attack care (Total Benchmark Solution CMS Quality Management)
- Two fully equipped dedicated cardiovascular cath labs
- One hybrid OR
- One dedicated EP lab
- One dedicated biplane EP lab, newly renovated
- Both St. Jude Medical and Carto Mapping systems available
- Cryoballoon system available and being used for afib/pvi ablations
- The practice performs latest complex interventions and structural work including TAVR, Mitraclip, Watchman, lead extractions, and complex ablations
- Advanced heart failure clinic including LVAD management and a pulmonary hypertension service
- Advanced cardiac imaging program includes cardiac MRI, CT and 3D echocardiography
Banner Health’s Compensation package includes:
- Attractive salary plus incentives
- Relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME days plus allowances
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
This position cannot accommodate Visa Waivers
Don’t delay, submit your CV TODAY for immediate consideration!
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), six long term care centers and an array of other services, including primary care and specialty clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western states and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. In addition, Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine; research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We welcome you to explore the opportunity to be a key contributor within our award-winning network of hospitals, clinics, research facilities and physician practices.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.