Interventional Cardiology Job In Colorado
Physician - Cardiology - Interventional Job in ColoradoNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Join a COHESIVE, STABLE GROUP in the HEART of the GROWING NORTHERN COLORADO FRONT RANGE in Greeley and Loveland, Colorado!
- We’re seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist
- Must have coronary and peripheral skills
- Must be comfortable with complex BTK peripheral procedures
- Vascular interpretation and RPVI a plus
- Call 1:5 covering 2 hospitals
- Desire to build, promote and grow a comprehensive peripheral vascular program
- Must be willing to relocate
- Open to new grads
- Service area: 300,000 and growing
- Cover outreach clinic 1 to 3 times a month
Our growing team of Cardiologists at the CARDIOVASCULAR INSTITUTE OF NORTH COLORADO, are based at North Colorado Medical Center in Greeley and McKee Medical Center in Loveland with offices throughout Northern Colorado, the Front Range and Wyoming. The Cardivascular Institute has earned a rating in the top one percent of hospitals nationwide and the highest in Colorado for heart attack care (Total Benchmark Solution CMS Quality Management)
- Two fully equipped dedicated cardiovascular cath labs
- One hybrid OR
- One dedicated EP lab
- The practice performs latest complex interventions and structural work including TAVR, Mitraclip, Watchman, lead extractions, and complex ablations
- Advanced heart failure clinic including LVAD management and a pulmonary hypertension service
- Advanced cardiac imaging program includes cardiac MRI, CT and 3D echocardiography
Banner Health’s Compensation package includes:
- Attractive salary plus incentives
- Relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME allowance
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
This position cannot accommodate Visa Waivers
Don’t delay, submit your CV TODAY for immediate consideration!
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), six long term care centers and an array of other services, including primary care and specialty clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western states and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. In addition, Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine; research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We welcome you to explore the opportunity to be a key contributor within our award-winning network of hospitals, clinics, research facilities and physician practices.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.