Orthopedic Hand Surgery Job In Gilbert, Arizona
Physician - Orthopaedic Surgery - Hand Surgery Job in Gilbert, AZNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Excellent opportunity for fellowship trained Orthopedic Hand surgeon to join an established practice. Clinic based out of the growing east valley with surgical services at Banner Gateway Medical Center and Banner Baywood Medical Center.
Requirements & Essential Functions:
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Orthopedic Surgery
- Hand Fellowship required
- Work Schedule: M-F
- Call schedule 7 shifts/month (mostly phone call consult)
- Clinic and Surgery: M – F with set days in OR
- Team player, patient centered
- New grads accepted with appropriate training
Banner Health's Total Compensation package includes:
- Attractive salary with incentives
- Sign on/Relocation Assistance
- Paid Malpractice
- CME days plus allowance
- Competitive benefit package options that provides security for you and your family
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation
Submit Your CV for immediate consideration
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), six long term care centers and an array of other services, including primary care and specialty clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western states and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. In addition, Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine; research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We welcome you to explore the opportunity to be a key contributor within our award-winning network of hospitals, clinics, research facilities and physician practices.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.