Medical Oncology Job In Gilbert, Arizona
Physician - Oncology - Medical Job in Gilbert, AZNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
STAFF MEDICAL ONCOLOGIST: SOLID TUMORS
BANNER MD ANDERSON CANCER CENTER, PHOENIX
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center / Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology is actively recruiting for a board certified Staff Medical Oncologist. We are seeking applicants with:
- Excellent clinical training and experience,
- Interest and/or expertise in management of solid tumors;
- Demonstrated experience in thoracic, head and neck, CNS or gastrointestinal malignancies.
- Candidates with a strong interest in clinical research and medical education are encouraged to apply.
- An academic appointment with UT Texas MD Anderson is requested for qualified candidates.
Banner Health, a Top 10 Health System for clinical performance according to Thomson Reuters, has teamed up with the MD Anderson Cancer Center, ranked number one by U.S. News and World Report in cancer care seven of the last nine years, to open the Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center. This center is the broadest extension of MD Anderson's services outside of Houston and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to the greater Phoenix area and entire southwest region.
Practicing with the BMDACC Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology, you will find:
- A collaborative team that includes 15 hematology-oncology physicians, providing outstanding research-driven, multidisciplinary care for patients with all types of malignancies.
- A main campus that offers state-of-the-art technologies for disease-oriented, multidisciplinary cancer care and opportunities for participation in clinical research, designed with experts from The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- A generous salary and benefits.
The BMDACC/Gateway campus is located in the desirable Phoenix suburb of Gilbert, Arizona. Gilbert is considered one of the fastest growing cities in Arizona offering excellent choices and amenities to its residents and visitors. Just 20 minutes to Sky Harbor International Airport and 30 minutes to Scottsdale, Gilbert is convenient to excellent education options, the arts, professional sports, and vast shopping/dining choices.
Please submit your letter of interest and CV for immediate consideration.
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), six long term care centers and an array of other services, including primary care and specialty clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western states and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. In addition, Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine; research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We welcome you to explore the opportunity to be a key contributor within our award-winning network of hospitals, clinics, research facilities and physician practices.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.